Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OO if you have a Etsy Shop Check this out


Have just come across a new widget created by craftcult.
Have a look they are great. -
CraftCult New Widget for your Blog
Oh i have so much wanting to do more gemstone setting but you know how it is not enough time!............
Here is a new addition .....my girlfriend loved this style and got me to cast it which seem to be easier then get some gemstone work done boo hoo!!
Its kinda cute, certainly very minimilist... my girlfriend love it so that is good

3 comments:

Anna said...

Love it Trudie! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I have mentioned you on a blog post that I found out about CraftCults new widgets from you.
Best wishes
Anna

http://annasadornments.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-avatar-for-my-bridal-shop.html

Unknown said...

I like it, too!!
Thanks for linking up! We're following you now!
Tiffany