Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunday Morning and spending way too much time on computer

So just thought I would change background colour - color.
Just having fun playing. Cant wait til Monday so I can get to work creating more work.
Spent the weekend lazing around being on the computer and watching TV.
I watch a wonderful 16 year old ~ Jessica Watson ~ be welcomed into Sydney harbor after sailing around the world for 9 months.

She sailed solo, circumnavigated the world unassisted. What a clever brave teenager.

And when interviewed she said she had a dream and just did it.

 She is passionate about sailing , had a dream and went for it... Wow! it is all possible if you are in the right space I suppose.

Here are a couple of links all about her and a picture of the harbour I recently took
http://www.jessicawatson.com.au/_blog/Official_Jessica_Watson_Blog/


No comments: